Thank you for participating in ICIS 2021. Authors are required to prepare and submit beforehand a short video that summarizes their work. Please complete the required * fields below so this file can be posted to the correct article in the ICIS 2021 proceedings in the AIS eLibrary.
Video Submission Deadline: November 8, 2021
Authors of all accepted papers must submit their pre-recorded presentation video that summarizes their work. Video length:
- Completed Research Papers: 12-15 minutes
- Short Papers: 5-7 minutes
- Teaching Cases: 12-15 minutes
- Panels: 15 minutes/per panelist
Important: Total time limits for papers will be strictly enforced. Longer videos will be rejected because they reduce the time available for Q&A.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- File formats for videos (must be rendered files only)
- Preferred: MP4, MOV, MP3
- Also accepted: 3gp, asx, avi, f4v, flv, mkv, wmv
- File name: must include paper ID #. Example
- ICIS21_manuscript_id_1234.[file type]
- File Size: 1 GB or less
- Style: Screen capture recordings, using applications such as Zoom, Skype, or Camtasia, are strongly recommended. If possible, you are encouraged to use an application that also allows for the presenter to be shown, as in the example shown here:
- If other types of recordings must be used (e.g., videos taken on a phone), please ensure that the video is in landscape mode and that any text, images, or other visual elements can be clearly seen.
Accepted papers will become available in the AIS eLibrary, approximately two weeks prior to the conference. Pre-recorded videos will become available at the start of the conference. As in prior years, conference participants can asynchronously view and post comments/questions on each paper.
Please contact email@example.com with any uploading questions